Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The Center Board

The Irish Rainy Season has started. We learned in school that Ireland had warm sunny summers. This was obviously a Blatent Lie. I've been wearing a coat to work in the mornings.

I can still work in the shed though 8-)

I used a router to cut slots at the correct depths base don the NACA foils. This gave me a guide for sanding.

You can see the lines cut in the CB here.


Here you get a good idea of how it looks from the end

And here's what it looks like as I start to sand one side.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lucky you. Everybody pictures Texas as hot, dusty, sunny. East Texas is hot, sunny 300 days out of the year, and incredibily humid. The other 65 days we have Noah knocking on our door asking if we have any pairs of animals, cause he's got a deadline.